- Nick: I think I made an oh shit at work cutting in to an asbestos covering
- Kat: Did you asbestos yourself
- Nick: Yes
- Kat: Don't die
- Nick: I won't die you and I have been exposed to more of it than we would ever know
- Kat: Are you asbestosing me in my sleep?
- Nick: Yup that's what's in the salt shaker under the bed
- Kat: Well colour me disappointed
- Nick: Olive green?
Here’s Sexy Sunday, the beautiful hellebore, taken from my own photos which I took today at Buchart Gardens. I might have skipped Sexy Sunday this week, I didn’t really feel like drawing anything dirty.
I can’t believe I’ve almost made it to drawing 80 without missing one. If you aren’t following my drawing blog it’s worth it, sometimes my drawings are funny, sometimes they are terrible but it’s only one post a day so it’s not going to clog up your feed.
- Texts from Ally: Sunday afternoon? Tit Chat? I'm spitballing...
- Allison on the phone with her brother:
- Do you want me to come over, I can come over…..
- It'll be a little bit but I'll be over….
- Oh maybe I won't come over….
- No I don't want to watch a movie about Hugh Hefner.
- Me: You know, I don't really feel bad about pirating EA stuff
- Nick: You shouldn't, they don't feel bad about delivering half assed products
First I want to say that weight is just a number which is why I don’t weigh myself ever, like once a year. Second I want to say that I’m a big advocate of fat acceptance, at least I’m trying to be but there is a happy weight for me, one where I feel good and am not at risk for diabetes and I’m at or close to that and don’t like to stray too far off that mark for health and self esteem reasons.
So I was dicking around with our broken scale and it came up with a laughably high weight for me. I jokingly went to the boyfriend and announced my laughably high weight with a grin followed by “our scale is so super broken”. He just stares at me with a look on his face. “What?” I say? “I don’t think our scale is broken.” “Wait, what? You don’t think I actually weigh that.” “I think you could weight that.”
I just stare, slack-jawed. This weight, if I weighed it, would put me at the high end of obese for my height. It’s 30-40 pounds more than I weighed last year!
I have never felt sexier. God men, take this as a “for the love of god, do not!”
When I first got my new fancy top of the line desktop power machine I booted up Sims 3 and was SOOOO pissed off when it wouldn’t run smoothly that I quit and never looked back.
But now I’m booting it up again and updating and hopefully it’ll run okay enough to play.
My question is
Are the expansions worth getting? Any more so than the others?