Remember the episode of Family Matters where Laura showed up the captain of the cheerleading squad? Doo-yah doo-yah?
Nope don’t remember this at all but boy did I still find it enjoyable. 90s stereotypical villan cheerleader, I just want to take you home and put you in a jar, put you on my shelf and call you precious.
- ajuliea reblogged this from floacist
- courtneyrawlinson likes this
- nsyncandbutts reblogged this from floacist
- aintitjayyy reblogged this from floacist
- aintitjayyy likes this
- quietstormqu4d reblogged this from tanyagloria
- lust-for-lyfe likes this
- tanyagloria reblogged this from floacist
- floacist reblogged this from daveshumka
- floacist likes this
- agooddealneglected likes this
- johnmanjiro likes this
- sam likes this
- kemotional reblogged this from daveshumka and added:
- bitabitabita said: I ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT THIS ALL THE TIME! AND I SAY “NO I DON’T THINK SO” IN MY MIND LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME
- getmeharveylemmings reblogged this from daveshumka and added:
- neckbeard said: No, I don’t think so.
- daveshumka posted this